Privacy Statement Alpuro Breeding
Who are we?
Alpuro Breeding has as core activity:
The guidance of the cattle breeder during the breeding and the deliverance of the associated feeders and additional products.
In this service to customers we process personal data.
Our contact details are:
|Telephone:||+31 577 40 81 11;|
|Post address:||Elspeterweg 60, 3888 MX Uddel.|
Why this statement?
We are responsible for protecting your personal data as well as possible. We must comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. We want to be transparent about the types of data we process, the purposes for processing, with whom we share data and what rights you have regarding your own data. In this Privacy Statement we inform you about this. Do you still have questions after reading this document? Please contact us.
Types of data
The information we process about you depends on the contact we have with you:
- A 'Facebook' button is included on our website. This button contains a code from Facebook itself, with which cookies are placed. We have no influence on that. Please read the privacy statement from Facebook to see what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies.
- If you request information from us, we ask you to provide your contact details so that we can send the information to you.
- If you become a customer, we will in any case need your contact details (name, address, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address). We use this information for the execution of the agreement we have with you.
- The company-issued BRS number is registered with Dutch customers because of
- the obligation to provide information to the government for the Mineral reporting system about the minerals and phosphates supplied via animal feeds.
- The company data UBN number is recorded with Dutch customers due to identification via the government in case of calamities animal diseases.
- If you apply for a job with us, we will ask for your resume, any diplomas and possibly other personal details. We save this data (after your permission) for a maximum of 12 months after you have applied for a job with us.
If you are a supplier of us, we use your bank account number to make payments for the amounts that we owe you.
Information about your contact with us
We process information about the contact you had with us when you asked us a question or when you file a complaint with us. We record your complaint in our complaints administration.
Goals of data processing
We can process your personal data aimed at, among other things, the following activities in our company:
For the execution of our services
We use personal data to contact you. We can also use your data to manage our data and to comply with legal provisions.
Improve and innovate
We use personal data to keep improving our products and services. To do this we make reports and analyses of our services. When drafting this, we delete where possible the personal data that we do not need, we can also bundle data at a certain level of abstraction (aggregate), encrypt (pseudonymisation) or make anonymous.
Legal grounds for data processing
We use at least one of the following grounds for the processing of your personal data:
- The processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- The processing is necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest.
Storage and storage period of personal data
We keep your personal data only as long as we need it. We keep data that we necessarily need during the term of our relationship or agreement. If our relationship or agreement ends, we will retain the data during the statutory retention periods that apply to us.
Information, change and objection
You have specific rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. You can always contact us about this.
This certainly applies to the following topics:
- whether we process your personal data;
- the way we process your personal data;
- inspection of the personal data that we process from you;
- objections to the processing of your personal data;
- adjustment of your personal data if these have (possibly) been processed incorrectly;
- limitation of your personal data;
- deletion of your personal data;
- transfer of your personal data to you or to another organization at your request;
Please note: we may not be able to meet a request in all cases.
If this is the case, we will let you know this motivated.
Do you have questions about the content of this Privacy Statement
Do you have questions about the content of this Privacy Statement? You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your data
We have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data.
Providing data to third parties
We do not just provide your personal information to others. We may do so if you have given us permission for this, if we are obliged to do so on the basis of the law or a court decision, or if such provision serves our purposes of processing personal data. For the execution of our operations and depending on the services provided to you, we may provide your personal data to third parties. External parties that process the personal data under our responsibility, do so only for purposes and under conditions that we have agreed with them. We record this in written agreements.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement in the future. You will always find the most current statement on our website.
Right of complaint
Do you disagree with the way in which we process your personal data or deal with your rights as a customer?
You can contact us via email@example.com
You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Look for this at www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
Version 1, 04-06-2018